Saturday, July 4, 2009

United Gangsters????

UNITED


So you gangster...do we bleed the same blood
Worship the same Flag, earn the same pain,
when it rain and only the heart pumps fame...

So you a thug
Every dude who comes close, you watch they mug, sell drugs
Hold money till you fall with a slug...

Word, listen I'm not here to give you Gs a hug
or talk educational strawberry

My moves swift, something like an open arch,
I won't miss

I'm trying to sit down with my bloods and roll a spliff
I'm trying to sit down with my crips and smoke some piff,

My latin kings, Vice Lord's and GD's
Hold me down, no submission no retreat

Yeah, I know the pian, the wars, the slores, and the fame

But I also know the drama of losing my right hand man,
(RIP Gregorey Dorismond),

And My true Fam (RIP MAX "June" Raymond)...

So this maybe for mad MAX or my Homie Alleycat,

Or my Dude Chriss Ross
Can't forget OG Tasheem ofcourse,

But I'm a let it do what it do,
Since If you riding high on pride,
I already know you lost a few too!!

Gangsters...is it really real
When you at war are you last to leave the field,
Do you bang out for a meal or for the cost of watching the kill...

My brother's,
I'm a let you know it's real
Last time I was scared
Was the first Time Tyson faught Holleyfield....

So it became a fetish,
Anybody want it any body get it...

Then Karma got Me, facing 1-3, and even
a nine to fifteen...

Before 21...
My drama kept smoke in the lungs
Certain fake dudes lost to the slums,
After I tried to untie them as one

O well...my psychology never fails
Those who think they close
Can't see it ain't hard to tell,
I'm a make moves and do well

While they still hating probably doing time in Jail

And they thought I was gonna fail,
Me lose my G???
That's how I move, I love to rock dudes to sleep
Who think they really know me (lol),
Telling me I couldn't do school and the streets,

I made moves with big dudes from NY to Philly,
Boston to Miami
I tried to show love but ofcourse they hated on me...

They

Tried to turn everyone away from your man Broadway

But you know,
The lights on all day

So I'll show and prove what you think of me is true,
Just so I could cut you off and continue to eat food...

As for my dudes who stayed true,
We'll be riding high in dark skies or high noon

So if you think yo mans is really your man,
Put fame in his hand
and see how much portions he got for the fam...

As for me I'm a keep it true
I'm trying to unite red and blue
As well as my G's holding they block troops,

Since oppression and destruction has been created
All for one,one for all, it's how we gonna make it...

This that reality talk my dudes, get money do what you do, and realize when you die only God is watching over you...blessings

(And it took me a few years to graduate, but I got a B.A. in Psychology now, they not telling me nothing, don't let the excuses from the unmotivated hold u down...get knowledge my dude and the real guap is in the soul, nourish that hotsh$t and you'll always get good money)

No comments:

Post a Comment