Saturday, July 4, 2009

Poem (ethical conduct)

Though the waters of the water that keeps our bond tight last for eternity, the reflective appreciation must be spoken of...

"Dear Friends"

On this day the wind will move
And the sun will last through night
As the dawn of affection travels threw moods
My love for friendship has reached its daily flight...

For some lust and wonder,
question my motives and thoughts
Trust and no my heart bringeth thunder,
As the rain does when farmers plot.

So
As the tree inside my flesh touches your ears,
Know that my words are genuine
With truth far from fears
though tears, for love may lye within,
I'll release every breath smoothly as the sun touches the wind

Your friendship indeed, I need,
for smoke as one desires weed

Or like fountains of sweet wine, from France trees of vine
My love and honor for our friendship
A never lose it's moment in time....

Thank you Laidies and God Bless.... For those who do not believe in a monotheistic thought, as long as the motive matches the ultimate good for humane ways, we share the same motive...blessings

Broadwaywesson

No comments:

Post a Comment